Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All Good Things...


This is a photo of my roommate Angela's room in the midst of her last days of staying with me uptown...It's been a month since she has been gone and the crib is not the same...I wanted to say thank you for being the best roommate ever over the past four years...I've been in my space for over eight years now and I have had my share of kook ass people live with me...there was the black frat dude but he belonged to a white frat..would leave 40oz and chinese food containers consumed and empty out in the living room for about three days till I flipped out...the japanese girl that has her man move in on me on the low, break my toilet in the middle of the night and I had to fix it...kicked her ass out...it definitely has been a bumpy ride with roomies but then I struck gold with Angie but nothing lasts forever and it was about time at age 32 to live on my own and be able to walk around with my balls out burning mango incense on a Sunday...thanks Ang...