Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm sayin' though...






You might be neck and neck with Sade for all time dream wifey's that I can't let go of...they're are only a few woman out there that can claim to being a Bond girl, Kitana in Mortal Kombat(which we all jerked off to at some point debating who would be hotter in real life her or Chun Li...for movies sake Talisa won this...) and being from Brooklyn and playing a Brooklynite in Spike of Besonhurst...don't know why I keep coming back to Spike but not gonna fight it...back to the us...Ms. Talisa Soto...I know you married egghead Benjamin Brat and I really don't have any salt for that...I'm surprised you kept it brown and I respect that...you will always be on my top makeout list and you still look fine as hell at 43...you give me hope or maybe not...