Friday, April 2, 2010

Love You Sis..


Almost lost you this week but you made it...we fight, argue and snap on one another but that has been the last 31yrs of my life with you...not sure who else would stick up for me growing up, teach me how to cut J.H.S. and sneak off to Rockaway Beach to play handball, take me shopping to The Ville when I was in elementary school(even though you hated me for being a tag-a-long because moms made me come along), schooled me on how to puff a Newport correctly and barter baby sitting my niece with nickel bags when I was 16...oh shit almost forgot the most important part you taught me the whole freestyle catalogue from '86-'92...for all that and I'm sure I'm missing a lot..I love you big sis...we still have ways to go...

Jesus I think I heard this song 200 times a day the summer Richie broke up with you...You even had the Cynthia haircut...