Wednesday, August 5, 2009

School Boy Crush





Let's get this straight before all the haters start poppin' shit...there is nothing...I mean nothing you can tell me about Tisha Campbell from 88 to 94. Girls wanted to be her and all the dudes wanted to date her. Big forehead with the matching grill piece I still have a soft spot for you boo. Waking up and watching Martin season 1 (by the way is the only good season, season 2 is aight and that pains me to admit) has brought me back to a good place in a foreign land. And to top it off she stars in not one but two of my all time favorite movies. If you haven't watched School Daze or House Party by now there is no hope for you...Just sayin..don't want contemporary Tisha but I would have liked one make-out session in 1990 while I had on my Levis overalls and my Gap paisley shirt.