Friday, June 26, 2009

The Hunger








For the past few months I have been hanging hard with my fellow Ecuadorian Wendy. She is a special one and is obsessed with vampires. I have never met anyone so fucking interested in vampires in my life before. I chalked this up to her being from Jersey but she has gotten me interested in this crap. My boy Jake a few months back lent me The Hunger as a top pick to watch. I literally took it to London, Paris and Japan and never watched it. Wendy convinced me it was the shit and I finally cracked and watched it. The first ten minutes are off the chain. Bauhaus kills it and sets the mood for the movie. Oh yeah she also convinced me to have a True Blood party and invite my new uptown friends Laura and Beca from the Maysles Films. Check it out, its a theatre in Harlem with amazing programing. Regardless we got dressed up and acted a fool....